- Chaze was founded in the year 2009 and began commercial production in 2011.
- We started with an initial production capacity of 6000T per annum and within 6 years our production capacity has increased 5-fold to 30000T per annum.
- Lead smelting and refining is our core business, but we diversified into the base metal and specialty alloys like magnesium and aluminium alloys. We also produce a complete range of pure lead alloys for the lead battery industry in addition to other industries like ammunition.
- With a keen focus on quality products and supreme customer service, we have built long standing relationships with our customers. Some of our long standing customers across the globe today are: GS Yuasa, Panasonic, Furukawa, Rahimafrooz, Trafigura Group.
- All our efforts have resulted in the company’s business expanding year on year with our revenue growth being 50% on an annualised basis.
MEET THE TEAM AT CHAZE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mr. Aneak Sachmuniwongse has been the Director of Chaze Industries Co., Ltd since its inception. Mr Aneak, a Thai national, studied in Bishop Cotton Shimla, India, a premier residential educational institution and graduated with Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from University of North Umbria at New castle, UK.
GM: FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Vishal Rastogi is the General Manager, Finance & Accounts for Chaze. He joined the company early in 2018. Mr. Rastogi is a Chartered Accountant, Commerce Graduate and Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Mr. Rastogi is highly experienced in handling Finance & Accounts. Prior to joining Chaze, he had been with UFLEX Group, Ballarpur Industries (BILT) and Intec Capital. He has worked with top companies in Dubai.
MANAGER: QUALITY ASSURANCE
Ashok Sharma has been Manager Quality Assurance at Chaze since 2014. He brings over 15 years of experience in Lead and Lead alloy manufacturing, process technology, quality assurance, new product development and process control. Mr. Sharma is a Masters in Science with Chemistry as his specialisation.
CHANYANIT KHLAISAP (JEAB)
MANAGER: SHIPPING & LIAISON
Chanyanit Khlaisap (Jeab) is the Manager for Shipping and Liaison at Chaze. She is the Company’s first employee and has been with us from 2010. With a degree in General Management and Administration from Ramkhamheng University Thailand she has 26+ years of work experience.